Wednesday, September 29, 2010

latest news (:

ramadan? done!

how's it? although it's the first time I fasting at the campus, not in my home anymore, it still went well. Managed to sahur, fasting, iftar, terawih, and qiam, alhamdulillah (:


merdeka? done!

how's it? I was celebrating it at my home, and it's the same like years before...watched tv about the parade, some documentary and the celebration on the night before...read some patriotism article in the newspaper...it's just...like that...well at least I know it's the 53rd, not like some *ahem*artist*ahem*... :p


eid-ul-fitr? done!

how's it? we celebrated it at kuala kedah, my village, my mother's side. we went to a lot of houses, and still got duit raya you know! haha :D


final exam? done!

how's it? to be honest, I think I did better in English 1 and Business Mathematics rather than Principles of Economics 1 and Accounting 1 -_-". Hope ALL of it went well.


now? walaweyh! it's holiday time! :D

how's it? currently busy with

sleep

eat

online

play with chicky

help my mom

sleep

eat

eh eh it's repeating?

erm erm

haha, well there's how my semester break goes

it's just a week though

also done with the subject registration for next semester

it'll be:

1. english 2
2. principles of economics 2
3. computer applications 1
4. human development
5. islamic studies

looking forward to it, wish me luck guys, and all the best to all of ya! (:

From the writer of this 'tunggang langgang' post,
Naim :D

No comments:

Post a Comment